Together we can accomplish anything. Teamwork makes the dream work. It may sound cliche’ but it still holds true.
What is it that I am not doing, that you need was the topic for our marriage post last month. These are a few highlights from our March Marriage Madness blog last month as the NCAA draws to one final winner. Meeting the needs of your wife makes you both winners….
- Things could always get better, if you are willing to work at it
- Don’t overlook the obvious
- Don’t get discouraged by what’s wrong, work on what’s right
- Don’t assume, this will take practice, patience and communication
- Balance is important, keep the foundation strong
- Make up your mind that your home will be a place of peace
- Working on getting into her heart and not her head
- Be open and honest to create your own version of perfect
- Put the needs of your spouse first
- Make everyday special, especially when you see each other
- Don’t get comfortable, keep that fire burning
- Keep trying everyday to build a life together, invest in each other
- Work things out before you close our eyes for the night
- Fun, Sex, Dating, Looking Good for each other, Keep it fresh
- Draw closer together and reach a whole new level of understanding
- Little things: opening the car door, pushing the cart in the grocery store, helping with the groceries, the words “thank you”
- Make a connection with your wife that supersedes everything and everyone physically here on earth
- Recognize and make adjustments based on how our spouse responds in the moment
- Things have changed, make the necessary adjustments to ensure that what they need today is being offered
- Think good things for and about your wife.
This is the short list of a few areas that will strengthen your marriage and help you meet the needs of your wife. We hope this will bless and help your marriage. Peace
Ray & Rose
It’s Time To Refresh
Subscribe to our blog and receive periodic posts to help you refresh your relationship.